Google's October 2020 Search On Presentation Summary
- Able to understand user search queries despite the 1 in 10 misspelled queries and provide accurate results.
- Index specific passages within content, whereas before it was much less specific.
- Find and navigate key moments in videos through A.I. powered understanding. For example, when you just want to understand how to do a specific part of a recipe, you can search and find that part of the video.
- Pinpoint is a free tool for reporters to sift through mountains of data in seven languages to make their stories accurate by finding the facts that matter.
- Sub topics are now presents on a search results page where the search may be very broad; this way users can drill down into those sub topics where at first they may not know they existed or needed prompts like this to dig deeper.